« Home | Another view Snagley acres.This has the corner of ... » | this is the long awaited chicken coop in all its s... » | Show and Tell » | I have been assigned the task of writing a user ma... » | So what is everyone doing this weekend.I am planni... » | I bought some cheap sunglasses on ebay.what do you... » | New old boat » | BENIGNBENIGN I will be damned if that doesn't soun... » | Ok here is what happened.About a year ago my wife ... » | Life is hard but it does not suck » 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 

Where in the world is BO Snagley



Where in the world is BO Snagley.

I am on the very end of the ship.
can anyone guess where Bo Snagley is.
The winner recieves a years supply of linseed oil, and an omlett with salsa.
good luck
Snagley

|

About Snagley

  • I'm BO Snagley
  • From Turkey Bottom, Alabama, United States
  • "Extremely happily married, 40 something, with wonderful children. I have been described as "weird beyond words." If people think my tastes are strange, oh well, dang it, I am happy."
My profile

Person/People Reading Snagley

Snagley's Links

Email me


Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates