« Home | Ok here is what happened.About a year ago my wife ... » | Life is hard but it does not suck » | Truck Ala Snagley » | Phread and Herman » | Snagley hereHey guys I am taking a day off from po... » | If I could I would » | Ah sweet ritual » | I could be batman I guess or Snagley to the rescue » | I'm Back » | Bye for a week » 

Thursday, May 05, 2005 

BENIGN
BENIGN I will be damned if that doesn't sound like music.
BENIGN I might change my name to that beautiful word. (Benign Snagley sounds weird though)
BENIGN In the original greek it means life is good again.
BENIGN I could not feel any better than I do right now.
BENIGN,BENIGN BENIGN,BENIGN,BENIGN
I SHALL DANCE NAKED IN THE SWEET DEW IN THE MORNING FOR MY LOVE, THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN IS WELL

thank you, thank you, thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

BO. Snagley

|