« Home | Phread and Herman » | Snagley hereHey guys I am taking a day off from po... » | If I could I would » | Ah sweet ritual » | I could be batman I guess or Snagley to the rescue » | I'm Back » | Bye for a week » | This is a picture from college,That is Snagley on ... » | What I want for my kids1. To be c... » | Save the Dust Bunnies » 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 

Truck Ala Snagley



Well another stupid picture from Snagley..

This one is of my Truck. It is outside of my office.
I have no idea what possessed me to put a picture of my truck on the blog.
But here it is in all its splendor.

It has 73,000 miles on it and a 4.0 V6 engine.

If you desire I can send anyone who requests a rag that I used to wipe the dipstick when the oil was tested as a tribute to my truck.
Sort of like Elvis passing out sweaty rags to screaming women.
It could happen.
Snagley out

|