« Home | Eunice Snagley buys some shoes » | After Chuck put a picture of his dog getting a bat... » | I now open the floor for comments » | Elias Snagley » | 52 Things about the college Snagley Oh ... » | 100 Things about SnagleyOh and pick a number 1-100... » | As a Hardy Boys fan I was lucky to find this unrel... » | Drivell » | I am concidering turning this sight into an online... » | Chester Snagley » 

Thursday, February 24, 2005 


I was doing some reading in this shot each dpot that you can see is a galaxy. They pointed hubbell into a tight configuration and pointed it at what we would think of as a blank spot of sky. what came back is this it spotted the farthest galaxy ever discovered 13 billion light years away. If we were in a space ship traveling at the speed of light it would take 13 billion years to get there. If you spent 1000.00 dollars a day it would take you 3000.00 years to spend one billion dollars. It is a long freaking way off. This is not my normal type of post but I thought it was interesting. I also have the calculations on how many inches that is if anyone is interested  Posted by Hello

|