« Home | The Snagleys immigrate to America » | Friends of Snagley I have a headache to end all he... » | Man I am tired today.. I went for a hike yesterday... » | Why am i named Bonapart. My mothers favorite Aunt ... » | Crazy Melvin » | BO Snagley Signing on » 

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 

Headache

I have had some good advice on headaches.,
you will be glad to know i have recovered fully.
I am back at work and concentrating well as you can tell.
My story was weak today sorry it was something i wrote years ago.
I get bored alot.
My boys pinewood derby car is comeing along. His design sort of has it looking like a door stop but he is excited, so i am happy.
I am enjoying this blog. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
I am open to suggestion.
I hope to start visiting some of your blogs this week

Bo Snagley

|