« Home | katriner » | I dont want to sound like i am complaining but » | dont dangle your toes in the water » | I got nothing » | Disco Snagley » | A photo for the ages » | Stink » | Weekend in review » | See ya monday » | Crazy Ron » 

Friday, September 01, 2006 

Snagley at the movies

Snagley Movies

I was going to post a list of favorite music.
But truthfully I don’t like music.
Oh I will listen to some blues or jazz or some instrumental crap from time to time.
But most music clutters my mind and prevents me from thinking, I find this annoying.
So I am going with movies. These are in no particular order.

These are not the movies that I think are necessarily the best movies of all time but these are the movies that if I wanted to spend the day in front of the television eating chips and salsa I would want to watch.


Forest Gump
L.A Story (shut up, its my list make your own.)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The ghost and Mr. Chicken
Jeremiah Johnson
It’s a Wonderful Life
It’s a mad mad world
Father Goose
True Grit
The lord of the rings trilogy
Oh Brother where art thou ( I even have the sound track)

These movies are best viewed on Sunday afternoons, preferably during a rainstorm.
Even better under a blanket with lots of snacks.
Don’t let the kids see the Tolkein movies though, it will give them nightmares.

Snagley out.

|