« Home | dont dangle your toes in the water » | I got nothing » | Disco Snagley » | A photo for the ages » | Stink » | Weekend in review » | See ya monday » | Crazy Ron » | Ask Snagley » | The Chuckster, Queen of Pink, and Snagley for lunch » 

Thursday, August 31, 2006 

I dont want to sound like i am complaining but

Two of my kids have staph infections and each have had to have medical procedures on them at least once already
My son has a horrible case of posion oak
My wife is sick and pregnant still throwing up
My 81 year old mom is having dizzy spells.
The lifters in my truck engine are clicking
The tractor is leaking oil on the drive belt so it won’t work
My hen house roof leaks.
I have mice in my workshop
I keep finding baby snakes in the yard
My sons turtle enclosure stinks
I don’t have a baby bed for the new baby
I have spent over 600 dollars out of budget on medicine this month
I have not been fishing in over a month
I have a headache
And I ain’t getting any lovin

|