« Home | Olaf's Swimming Hole » | what happened Saturday » | Sorry » | took a year » | Bunch of stars » | for you viewing pleasure » | News » | thanks for the jokes.I smiled at some and chortele... » | Hemmingway tells the story of no laughter » | Make Snagley Smile » 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 

the beach in review

The beach was good.
I got Strep throat while I was there went to the doctor and got a shot in the butt and was well in 24 hours.
My kids loved the beach. They reveled in it. It was truly a glorious thing to witness.
They would have played in it daylight to dark every day.
We found starfish and more shells than I can count.
We bought my middle son a shell identification book and he started quite a collection.
We left Saturday morning at 4:00 am and arrived at 2:30 pm.
I did a little fishing but I missed the offshore fishing trip we planned because of the strep throat.
We ate lots of seafood and had a lot of laughs.
When we got home the garden was full to overflowing. We froze 10 gallons of tomatoes and 8 quarts of green beans, and we really have not touched the surface yet.
I am behind at work and will have to make this one short.

Snagley out.

|