« Home | The Last Drunk Cat » | Yacking Cat » | After a Three Day Drunk » | A cat for Isaac » | 25 Facts about Snagley » | I once climbed this mountain.I had to carry my loc... » | A post for the requested horse picture. I am not a... » | What if I were a cat. » | Another addition to the cat cronicals. There must ... » | Ask Bo Snagley » 

Monday, April 11, 2005 

Snagley Hard At Work


BO Snagley at work
A picture of old Snag working hard at the office.
the word going around here today is beware. The boss is in a bad mood.
I had to let an employee go this morning.
Everyone wants a job, noone wants to work.
I fire the guy then find out he was quiting today anyway.
He lied to me friday and applied for another job.
So I gave him the rest of the month in severance pay.
oh well good riddance.
Snagley out.

|