« Home | After a Three Day Drunk » | A cat for Isaac » | 25 Facts about Snagley » | I once climbed this mountain.I had to carry my loc... » | A post for the requested horse picture. I am not a... » | What if I were a cat. » | Another addition to the cat cronicals. There must ... » | Ask Bo Snagley » | This is your cat on drugs » | Me and this cat feel about the same. The family ca... » 

Friday, April 08, 2005 

Yacking Cat


This picture reminds me of the night before Chucks first wedding.
Maybe the honeymoon as well, I could not tell you, I was not there.
Old Chuck and his two female cousins and i think his great aunt got old Snagley snockered.
Way too many tequila and high balls.
I spent much of the night in this same shape as this cat.
Chuck somehow got me back to the beach house occupied by his family got me into my bed (in my underwear) in front of his family.
Ah, friends. I dont know if I ever thanked him for that good time.
Now is no time to start.
Snagley Out

|