« Home | I once climbed this mountain.I had to carry my loc... » | A post for the requested horse picture. I am not a... » | What if I were a cat. » | Another addition to the cat cronicals. There must ... » | Ask Bo Snagley » | This is your cat on drugs » | Me and this cat feel about the same. The family ca... » | Buck the feminist » | Here you go Chuck  » | My first car Gladys » 

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 

25 Facts about Snagley

25 Snagley facts

1. I like red wines
2. I do not exercise but should
3. I have three children 6,5,3,
4. My wife home schools our children
5. I plant a large vegetable garden every year.
6. I am planning on raising Chickens, Quail, and pheasants as a hobby this summer
7. My riding lawn mower is broken and I can’t get it working.
a. It is not getting any fire to the spark plugs
B. I have replaced the coil assembly and plugs.
C. Briggs and Stratton 20 hp
8. I raise concord grapes, muskadines and scuppernongs
9. I am going to try to make some wine this fall
10. I love to read but don’t have time
11. My favorite thing to do is teach children
12. My 5 and 6 year old sons can tie flies
13. My Daughter is profoundly cute
14. I just bought a new dishwasher
15. I have a 14’ aluminum Jon boat
16. The motor does not work
17. I enjoy chewing tobacco twice a year
a. At bow hunting camp
b. At fish camp

18. I shoot a 80# Hoyt Hypertec bow
19. I am trying to sell a house and have to work all day Saturday on it
20. I need to purchase an old used tractor with a bush hog but cannot afford it now
21. I built a workshop for myself last summer
22. I spend a lot of time with my children.
23. My Sons can use a computer better than my wife
24. I drive a pickup ford ranger pickup truck
25. My wife drives a Honda odyssey mini van

|