« Home | A cat for Isaac » | 25 Facts about Snagley » | I once climbed this mountain.I had to carry my loc... » | A post for the requested horse picture. I am not a... » | What if I were a cat. » | Another addition to the cat cronicals. There must ... » | Ask Bo Snagley » | This is your cat on drugs » | Me and this cat feel about the same. The family ca... » | Buck the feminist » 

Thursday, April 07, 2005 

After a Three Day Drunk


This cat looks like he is comeing off of a three day drunk.
Or he just spent some time snorting cat nip.
anyway, I think he is one of those characters that your mamma warned you about.

Folks I need a contest like chucks. any suggestions.

On a side note I am trying to build a hen house for my chickens.
Any advice.
after i have it going i will post some pics.
Also, Anyone have any home made wine recipies,
Snagley

|