« Home | Oh man!,, I forgot to get dressed this morning.   » | Ok here you are by popular demand a photo of my no... » | My second entry into the foot of the day club. Thi... » | Wormy and Wiley go fishing » | Ok this is for chuck this is my random photo. A co... » | M&M Snagley » | Ok nobody asked so I had to do it » | I was doing some reading in this shot each dpot th... » | Eunice Snagley buys some shoes » | After Chuck put a picture of his dog getting a bat... » 

Friday, March 04, 2005 


It seems that I get more comments from random pictures than stupid stories so I submit the bottom of my right shoe for critique. Note the absence of dog poop and chewing gum as a statement of my good hygene. It is a florsheim size 11 and I keep them relatively polished. I would much rather be wearing work boots but I am stuck in this office shouting orders. If you look closely there is probiblay a butt print somewhere on this shoe as I have kicked quite a few today. Thank goodness it is friday I am hurting. I have to move my kids swingset from our old house to our new house this weekend . I am looking as forward to it as an elective root canal. Wish me luck... Snagley  Posted by Hello

|

About Snagley

  • I'm BO Snagley
  • From Turkey Bottom, Alabama, United States
  • "Extremely happily married, 40 something, with wonderful children. I have been described as "weird beyond words." If people think my tastes are strange, oh well, dang it, I am happy."
My profile

Person/People Reading Snagley

Snagley's Links

Email me


Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates